Platinum Club Membership
Angel Park Golf Club's Platinum Club is modeled after traditional private club offers but without any minimums or assessments. By enrolling in the Platinum Club you receive unlimited golf (cart fee applies), member only events, discounts and more. Members pay a one-time, non-refundable initiation fee and monthly dues.
- Advance reservations for starting times - up to 14 days in advance at Angel Park Golf Club!
- Unlimited golf year-round (cart fee applies - $15 cart fee Mon - Fri and $20 cart fee Sat - Sun & Holidays)
- Unlimited accompanied guest rounds at the "Platinum Club" guest rate (Guest rates range from $45 - $64, June - Sept and $49 - $77, Oct - May. See Golf Shop for details)
- Platinum Club playing privileges at Durango Hills Golf Club, with 3 day advance reservations (ie. play at your cart rate) up to 6 times per calendar year. Unlimited rounds at Angel Park G.C.
- 20% Golf Shop Discount on non-sale apparel items
- 15% Golf Shop discount on non-sale equipment or accessories
- Charge privileges in the clubhouse & restaurant
- Periodic special offers from the Golf Shop and Restaurant
- Optional practice pass - Available to Platinum Club members only and offers unlimited practice balls for the year.
- Automatic enrollment in Bonus Points rewards program. Platinum Club enrollees receive Bonus Points for $$$ spent on cart fees and golf shop merchandise. Bonus Points can be redeemed for FREE GOLF - visit our Bonus Points page for details
- Travel benefits! Preferred rates and benefits at other participating OB Sports-managed faculties. Visit obsports.com for details.
|One Time Initiation Fee*||$500||$750|
|Additional Dependent (Under 19)||N/A||$50/month|
|Annual Practice Pass (Optional)||$450||$750|
*One time initiation fee is non-refundable.
**(The Couple/Family Platinum Club is defined as the member, their spouse, and/or children under the age of 19. For example, the Platinum Club can consist of husband and wife, father and son, mother and daughter. Only two people may reside under a family program unless an additional $50 due is paid monthly per each additional family member. Maximum of Four)
***Monthly dues are subject to change annually and will not exceed 5% beginning in 2009