Angel Park has been named as one of the "Top 10" golf courses for tournament services by the National Association of Golf Tournament Directors. Angel Park Golf Club excels at hosting large and small golf tournaments, conventions, corporate, or incentive meetings. Our Tournament Coordinator works hand in hand with the event's planner to deliver a memorable experience for each and every guest. To assist you in your event needs or general information on groups and events, please refer to the information below.
All Group Outings Include:
- Green Fees and Cart Fees.
- Unlimited practice facility use before play.
- Personalized cart signs and scorecards on your carts prior to play.
- Welcome letter and local rules sheet with event’s name.
- Pairings and alphabetical lists.
- Pre-printed contest signs (closest to the hole, longest drive) based on the group’s needs.
- Professionally designed scoreboards for tournament results.
- Assistance in special event setup on the course.
- Golf bag handling by our Player Services staff.
- Golf Event Breakfast
- Box Lunches and Banquet
- Rental Clubs - Titleist Irons and Woods for Men (RH & LH) and Women (RH & LH)
- Merchandise & Gift Certificates.
- Golf Clinics (Conducted by the Summerlin Golf Academy). For groups of 20 or more our Group Sales team will be pleased to arrange transportation to and from The Strip, your host hotel or convention site.
- Hole-In-One Insurance.
- Photography on the course (Arranged by Shotmakers Photography)
Group Reservation Procedures
Groups of 16 or more may be made up to 18 months in advance. A signed copy of the event contract and a deposit of 25% are required by the “Deposit Due” date on the contact. Failure to return a signed copy of the contract and deposit will result in cancellation of the tee times. Once within 60 days of the scheduled event date, the deposit is non-refundable. Final Payment and Player Count Payment in full and final count of players is required 30 days before play in order to confirm your reservations. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card. Dress Code Proper golf attire is required while playing golf at Angel Park Golf Club. Men: Collared shirts with sleeves, mid length shorts and pants. Women: Collared shirt, sleeveless blouse of conservative design, mid-length shorts and pants. Clothing that is not appropriate includes: denim shorts, denim jeans, t-shirts, swimming attire, gym shorts, halter-tops, tank tops, cut-offs and other dress that is deemed inappropriate. The Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is dressed inappropriately. Non-metal spikes must be worn while on the course. You may purchase Softspikes for $10.00 and they can be installed onsite. Personal Coolers and Items Unfortunately, it is not permitted for guests to bring coolers and food & beverage products onto the property. For your convenience, ice water coolers are provided to guests and are located on our golf carts. Our full service restaurant is available prior to and after your round. Additionally, beverage carts are on the course carrying refreshments and snacks.